Leveling is a crucial part of the World of Warcraft because that is the first thing you must do in order to start using your character for the end game fun. However, this may prove to be a horrific experience as most people do not like leveling their character. There are numerous reasons for this:
- You may dislike leveling your character because it is extremely boring.
- You may hate leveling because you do not like to do something repetitive.
- It takes way too long to reach the level you want.
These are all valid reasons as to why you may dislike leveling. However, leveling is process that you must go through as a World of Warcraft player in order to be able to experience the end game content. If you are an aspiring player that wants to start getting into the end game content, you may wish to maximize your leveling speed.
Tips to maximize leveling speed:
- You want to have the least downtime possible. This means that you want to be able to level without having to pause in between each fight due to low health or mana. By doing this, you will be able to not lose anytime while leveling. Having to stop for water and food after every fight will become extremely tedious and annoying.
- Do not just grind. World of Warcraft was not meant for a massive grindfest. The fastest way to level is by doing all the quests that you can. However, this does not mean you should do all the quests because there are only some quests that are worth doing. You want to make sure you only do the quests that do not take a long time to do. These include killing a certain number of mobs, gathering an item from a mob, doing a quick task, or etc. You do not want to do anything that is time consuming; this rule applies especially to quests that require you to move around and search around for a long time. You will not be gaining experience or anything by doing this.
- If you are a character that does require some food and water, make sure that you are always stacked up on food and water. Nothing hurts more than seeing yourself at a normal sit rate recovery from low mana or health.
- Use the hearthstone wisely. Since your hearthstone has a 30 minute cooldown, you can use it strategically in order to help your leveling process.
- Group your quests. You do not want to waste time doing 1 quest and turn it in. You want to grab as many quests as possible, do all the quests that are clustered in one area, and you should move into the next zone after turning them in. In other words, quests will often be gathered into one area so you should do them all at once.
- Now with the new PVP experience, you may want to try doing PVP as well. This is only advised for levels 60 or above as anything else will give you low experience. Also, you want to make sure you only do AV as that will yield you the most experience. Only do the battleground experience if you are on a decent PVP group where your faction wins a lot or else it may hurt your leveling process.
- If you have another 5 bucks to spare and is leveling a low level account, you may want to invest 5 bucks into a recruit a friend account to quickly get your toon to level 60.
- Always research about your class and the fastest way to level using your class.
- Keep skills trained to the latest.
- Stay updated on gear. You do not need to have the latest gear, but do not be wearing armor that is 30 levels lower than you. They are not going to help at all.
These are some of the basic tips and rules you should follow if you are interested in getting your character to level 80 as fast as possible.